Maya's Progress - click image to see bigger.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Been a long time

Well its been ages since I wrote, and honestly its been crazy. I can hardly believe we are approaching Maya's 3rd birthday. She is amazing, going to preschool and thriving. She is quite funny and loves to joke. She is also quite musical (she doesn't get it from me) check out these videos..


 


 

 


Music is not Maya's only passion, she loves swimming. I don't have any videos, but she can now almost swim by herself with a noddle float rapped around her. She goes under water, jumps off the side of the pool and just loves it. I am not totally surprised seeing as her mom is a fish and dad is too..

I am still looking for work, but at the same time truly enjoying time with Maya. I am excited for the start of camp though! All in all we are doing okay. We had a battle with hail which left us needing a new roof, new window surrounds, damaged cars and more. I will try and post more after Maya's birthday. We are headed to Purina Farms and Maya is so excited.  

Love to you all!! You can catch more regular updates via Facebook..


No comments:

Post a Comment